Smart Agrifood Summit is the world's largest event on innovation and entrepreneurship in the Agrifood sector.
The goals of the summit are:
- Create a meeting point between innovative ideas and funding access
- Get to know the latest technologies in the Agrifood value chain presented by rapidly growing startups in the new digital economy
- Promote cooperation among institutions in R+D projects
- Act as a meeting point for the best European initiatives in the AgTech field
- Serve as an industry reference and facilitate communication between professionals in the sector
- Promote innovative entrepreneurship in the Agrifood industry by providing developmental and growth opportunities to TBC´s, startups and spin-offs.
The Summit is the best opportunity for all the stakeholders of the Agrifood sector to make contacts, acquire knowledge, present projects, search funds and find business opportunities. The Summit addresses:
- Agricultural entities developing crops and livestock
- Industrial sector and food security
- Companies in the food and agriculture industry that use technology (land management, livestock, agri-industrial, logistics, water management, etc.)
- Agricultural tech companies (remote sensing, Big Data, IoT, cognitive technologies, agri-industry 4.0, drones, etc.)
- Entrepreneurs: TBC’s, Startups and Spin-offs
- Universities and research organizations
- Public administrations on an international level
- Science and technology parks
- Accelerators and incubators
Find out more.