BigDataStack project partners kick-off the third year of the project with a consortium meeting focusing on the BigDataStack architecture. The objectives of the meeting are to:
- Detail work items and clarify open points towards the final year of the project: As the project progresses, the main goal of the meeting is to detail the work items and clarify any open points given the scope of the last year of the project and the final review demonstrations.
- Proceed with development and integration work towards BigDataStack v2.0: The goal is to have some hands-on sessions between partners in order to actually progress with the integration aspects.
- Analyse use cases: Analysis of use cases in terms of functionality and utilization of project outcomes, with an emphasis on what will be demonstrated in the final review.
- Update action plan: Based on the integration progress and the last year goals, we will map action items to partners in order to achieve the objectives set for the final period of the project.
- Plan the dissemination and exploitation activities: Emphasis will also be put on the planning, analysis of focus and specific activities towards dissemination and exploitation.
The meeting agenda can be downloaded here: